Powered by Blogger.

25 Random Questions Tag


1. Do you have any pets?
Sadly, no. I used to have a betta fish when I was younger.
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
My cellphone, a book, a pen.
3. What's the weather like right now?
It's really cloudy.
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
Yes I drive. It wasn't really a crash because nothing happened but I accidentally hit a fence.
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
9:30
6. When was the last time you showered?
About an hour ago.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
In theaters: The Amazing Spiderman. At home: Wish Upon a Star.
8. What does your last text message say?
"I'm working on it. I need to add 2 concentration and 1 complementary (couldn't get spanish) :(" my friend telling me about making her schedule.
9. What's your ringtone?
The sound of a vintage telephone.
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes, I've been to the United States multiple times and once to Italy.
11. Do you like sushi?
Yes. I love the spicy tuna roll and the california roll.
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Metro, Loblaws
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
Nope, unless you count tylenol when I'm sick.
14. How many siblings do you have?
I'm an only child.
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have both. I'm currently using my laptop.
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
I'll be turning 20.
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
I wear glasses to see far and to drive.
18. Do you color your hair?
No, I don't.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
Have a movie marathon.
20. When was the last time you cried?
The other day while reading a book.
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
tomato, cheese, spinach
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers because I love, love, love cheese.
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes, many times for studying or writing a paper and other times by choice.
24. What is your eye color?
Hazel.
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Honestly I don't drink either of them and if I do it's just a sip but pepsi seems to be sweeter.

No comments