Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: OPI Brisbane Bronze

This is the first OPI nail polish I ever bought. This color is special to me because I bought it right after my birthday last year so I associate it with my birthday. OPI describes it as 'a down under wonder-ful shade of golden brown.' aIt's a metallic brown/bronze nail polish. I would consider it as a metallic nail polish as well. I also consider it to be a neutral color because it goes with any outfit. 


I think this color is perfect for fall because it's a little on the dark side but has lots of shine to make your nails noticeable. I also love wearing it in winter to add some shine during the dull months. I have worn it in summer but I personally don't think it's bright enough for summer. For a perfect manicure I'd suggest 2 to 3 coats. 

Sincerely, JoJo


2 comments

  1. It's a really pretty color! I own OPI's Birthday Babe, and I absolutely love it! It's a metallic silver, i did a blog post on it! :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. What this suggests is that traceability-precise computer software (like HarvestMark and Red Prairie) isn’t made to manage supporting paper paperwork these this page

    ReplyDelete