Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie All Tied Up

This colour was part of Essie's summer collection. On Essie's site the colour is described as "a rustic bronze with subtle golden shimmer." I'd call it a muted pink/ antique rose-like/ pinky bronze colour with gold shimmer. When looking at the colour in the bottle the shimmer is visible. When the colour is on your nails he shimmer shows most in sunlight or directly under a light, otherwise you really have to look closely for the shimmer.

The formula is thick enough that you can get away with one coat but I prefer to put on two coats no matter what the colour is. I don't know if you can still find this colour because their summer collection might have been limited edition. I bought this when the collection was released back in June. If you are able to get your hands on this colour I suggest that you buy it because it's unlike any pink-like colour that I own. In my opinion this colour can also be a really nice colour for fall. 

1 comment

  1. That's really good that you only need 2 coats! The bummer I have with Essie is that I usually need 3+ coats to achieve opacity!
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca :)

    ReplyDelete