Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Julep Kim & Sienna

These two colors are from the Julep Maven August Box. If you're not familiar with Julep boxes it's a monthly  subscription service where you pay $19.99 a month and you get a nail polish box.It's perfect for me because I am OBSESSED with nail polish. You get to see the colors a head of time and you can skip the month whenever you want. I decided to get the August It Girl box because I was impressed with the metallic colors that they offered this month.  


Sienna is in the It Girl box. It's a metallic gold chrome color. There are tiny flecks of glitter incorporated in the color. It's really pretty. Kim is part of the Bombshell box but I added it to my order because I fell in love with the color. It's a metallic grey gun metal color. It's really metallic and shiny. I'm normally not a big fan of metallic colors but I am very impressed with these colors and I'm glad that I bought it. If you love nail polish I definitely recommend that you try Julep nail polish.

*They ship to the US and Canada. You can buy Julep nail polish at Sephora.

1 comment

  1. Hey i'm your latest follower!!

    wish i lived in america for this!! check out my blog if you like :)

    www.tashfacee.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete