Powered by Blogger.

Beloved Blushes: Rimmel London Santa Rose blush

The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blendable Blush in Santa Rose has become one of my favourite blushes in a short period of time. I bought it about two weeks ago and I've been using it almost every day since. allure.com calls this blush a dusty pink. I would call it a pale pinky peach, almost nude color. 


I've completely fallen in love with this color. When you first see it, it doesn't look like much but once you try it you will love it. I've passed it many times without giving it a second glance but then Tanya Burr mentioned it in her July Favorites so I figured it would be worth trying. On my skin it looks like a pale peach and it brightens up my face. It's perfect for everyday when you don't want to wear much make up but you still want your skin to have some glow. If you see it, pick it up because pictures do not do it justice.  

Sincerely, JoJo. 

1 comment

  1. I think the pictures actually look really nice. A really gorgeous every-day colour. :) xx

    ReplyDelete