Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie San Tropez + Julep Sienna

Essie's Sand Tropez is probably my favourite colour to wear because it's a neutral colour that goes with any outfit. It's described as "a soft sandy beige." I'd have to agree. It's the perfect beige nail polish for me. It has a creamy formulation. It can sometimes be streaky on the first coat. You need 2-3 coats of this nail polish to reach maximum opacity. 


I added Julep Maven's Sienna as an accent nail because I was inspired by the song Gold by Britt Nicole. It's just a gold metallic nail polish mentioned in a previous post. I thought that the gold would look really nice with the beige. The gold metallic just adds a pop of shininess to a neutral manicure. I've gotten quite a few compliments of people loving my nails today. I love having an accent nail in my manicure because it makes a simple colour look different. I think metallic colors are perfect to use  as accent colors because you get to stay on trend without having your nails be overly metallic.

"You're worth more than gold."

No comments